2023 Annual Celebration and Awards
Come celebrate Cyber Guild Partners and contributors, and recognize this year’s cybersecurity leaders and changemakers at our 2023 Annual Celebration and Recognition Awards Ceremony.
About This Event:
Join us in recognizing individuals who emulate the purpose of The Cyber Guild vision by helping to advance cybersecurity as part of the “fabric of everyday living,” within their communities, network, and or organizations.
The 2023 Cyber Guild Annual Celebration and Recognition Awards Ceremony seeks to:
- Activate leaders across all walks of life to recognize a cyber workforce as a lynchpin for economic success and national security.
- Enhance awareness of cybersecurity work as an attractive livelihood.
- Build a greater brand presence of The Cyber Guild, our Partners, and our members.
A respected advocate and powerful connector in the sector, who activates leaders and decision-makers to enable positive change across the private and public sectors.
- The Cyber Guild Luminary and 2021 Honoree Bryan Ware, Chief Development Officer at ZeroFox presents to Shawn Henry, Chief Security Officer at Crowdstrike
Emerging Leader – Individual:
An individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who through their leadership and advocacy is rapidly becoming influential within the Cyber community.
- The Cyber Guild Luminary and 2022 Honoree Tatyana Bolton, Security Policy Manager, Google, presents to Kim Gajewski, Principal Consultant, Mandiant
- The Cyber Guild Luminary and 2022 Honoree Michael Dent, President, Cyber Threat Alliance, presents to Zach Oxendine, Engineering Technical Program Manager, Microsoft
Emerging Leader – Company:
An organization role modeling the advancement of cybersecurity, and diversity, in the broadest sense; investing and delivering new technologies, ways of working, and dynamic partnerships to help safeguard organizations impacted by cyber-attacks and to grow a sustainable cyber workforce.
- 2022 Honoree Poupak Afsar, CEO, Easy Dynamics presents to Amy De Salvatore, Partner, NightDragon
A leader advancing the CS ecosystem by setting new standards, implementing new technologies, and/ or educating organizations and the greater community about the importance of cyber.
- The Cyber Guild Luminary Jon Check, Executive Director, Cyber Protection Solutions, Raytheon Technologies presents to Dr. Kim Young-McClear, US Coast Guard Veteran
An energetic personality who creates trusted relationships to get ahead of adversaries and who solves current and emerging threats by applying innovative technology and sustaining robust networks.
- 2022 Honoree Kiersten Todt, CEO and Managing Partner, Liberty Group Ventures, LLC, presents to Kristie Grinnell, SVP and CIO of DXC Technologies
- The Cyber Guild Luminary Andrea Little Limbago, Senior VP, Research and Analysis, Interos, Inc. presents to Cynthia Kaiser Deputy Assistant Director, FBI Cyber
An individual disrupting business as usual, educating organizations and the greater community about the importance of cyber hygiene, implementing security standards, and advocating for engagement.
- The Cyber Guild Luminary, Simone Petrella, President at N2K Networks and CEO and Founder at CyberVista, presents to Jen Sovada, President – Public Sector, SandboxAQ
- The Cyber Guild Luminary and 2022 Honoree Mark Montgomery, Executive Director of CyberSolarium.org, presents to Amanda Satterwhite, Managing Director, Accenture Federal Services, Cyber Growth and Strategy Lead
Location: Army Navy Country Club Arlington, VA | Dress Code: Business or business casual.
Read more about our 2023 Awardees.